After eleven years of solo practice, Lora has joined the boutique estate planning firm KHBB Law, in Seattle. Please contact Lora at her new location.
Lora L. Brown
705 Second Avenue Hoge Building, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98104-1711
Link here to find Lora!
Law Offices of
Lora L. Brown
Purposeful Estate Planning
Lora Brown provides estate planning legal services, which include drafting or updating “phase one” estate planning documents (such as Wills, Revocable Trusts, financial and medical powers of attorney), gift and estate tax savings through “phase two” planning techniques such as life insurance trusts and gift trusts, premarital and postmarital agreements, cohabitation agreements, and advising fiduciaries and beneficiaries of estates and trusts.
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC); Washington State Past-Chair of ACTEC (2012-2017) and current Western Region Chair of ACTEC
- Chair, Special Projects Subcommittee Vice-Chair Practice Committee (ACTEC)
- Emeritas Chair, WSBA RPPT Executive Committee (2014-2015)
- Recognized as a “Top 50 Washington Women Lawyer” in ten consecutive years (2006 through 2017), by Washington Law and Politics
- Honored as a “Top 100 Washington Lawyers” in years 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2016, Washington Law and Politics
- “Super Lawyer” – every year from 2002 through 2017, Washington Law and Politics
- Nominated and chosen by peers to the 2007 through 2017 “Best Lawyers in America in Trusts and Estates Law,” by American Lawyer Magazine.
- Best Puget Sound Lawyers, 2013
- Past Chair (2010-12), Estate and Gift Tax Committee Taxation Section of the Washington State Bar Association; Executive Committee of the RPPT Section
(1996-2007) and Past Chair
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle, Executive Committee Member (2008-2010)